Marching Band 2019
Marching Band Camp
Students will need to bring the following items to band camp each day:
1. A good attitude, a willingness to learn and an expectation of fun!
2. Band instrument in excellent playing condition
3. Tennis (athletic) shoes (NO flip flops or sandals)
4. Sunscreen and hat
5. LOTS of water (with student’s last name marked on container)
6. Black pep band flip folder (sold at Band Camp) and a pencil.
7. Reeds, mouthpieces, sticks, and mallets as required by Director
8. Color Guard: flags & rifles as required by Director (flags and rifles are provided)
9. Sack lunch or money to buy lunch at nearby restaurants
10. Bring a beach towel to put instruments on or sit on, it's hot!
Students will be on their own for lunch from 11:30 - 1 PM each day of band camp!
Where we meet
Camp will be practicing outside on the marching field, which is located east of the student parking and baseball fields. Don't Be Late!
They should wear cool, light-colored clothing. Note: The APS dress code will be enforced.
Evening social activities, sponsored by the EHS Band Boosters, are an important part of band camp. These events are chaperoned and designed for band sections get to know one another and begin to bond. A schedule of these events will be available from section leaders at band camp.